- The 4 game winning streak is the third longest in the NBA behind the Suns and Celtics.
- They are no longer in last place, looking down on the Sonics by a game.
- They have 1 more victory than the Miami Heat.
- They have already won as many road games as all of last year.
- Their current winning percentage would put them in the playoffs in the East, and would be leading the disaster that is the Atlantic Division.
Let the record show that there were some shenanigans on behalf of The Other Guy which temporarily left me unable to discuss the performance the other night against the Clip (best Blazer performance in years). I think he threw a tantrum over the fact that his professional football team is a non-factor and didn't want to be mocked in this space. Yes, he suffers from Seahawk Blindisitis, luckily it appears to have been cleared up after the moment of clarity last Thursday night. Seahawk Blindisitis is a particularly nasty virus that apparently needs a double dose of the antidote, which was delivered in the form of back to back losses to the Cardinals and 49ers. Me, I knew my team was a non-factor weeks ago, long before they lost to his Seahawks.
UPDATE: Make that 1 game behind Minnesota, the Warriors lost last night and now sit just .5 up on the Blazers. The Blazers sit 10th technically in the West.