- The Blazers are far better off than most of the teams in the Lottery, it wouldn't be a disaster if they didn't end up with the #1 or #2 pick. That's reserved for the Celtics, Hawks, Bobcats, Grizzlies, etc.
- Jeff Green, Corey Brewer, Wright, they're all good fits, would slide right in for the Blazers as the starting 3 and they'd be a borderline playoff team next year.
- Noah and Hibbert are interesting but the Blazers are probably picking a bit high to take either of them.
- I'm not buying the Chinese Guy hype. Chad Ford has gone batty before, and this is just screaming Asian Darko. Please, just for my sanity, don't take the Asian Darko.
- We've been over this before, but I'm firmly in the Oden camp. That's multiple titles. No elite center in the history of the league has ever gone title-less with the notable exception of Patrick Ewing who had to deal with Jordan and The Dream his whole career.
- Kevin Durant might make me pass out though. The thought of a starting 5 of Jack, Roy, Durant, Z-bo, and Aldridge is just...well I can't really talk about it rationally.
Finally, one note about the Blazers new deal with Comcast, it sounds like the way to go from a revenue standpoint. In baseball the teams that can muster up their own exclusive channel have made a boat load of cash from it (YES, NESN, etc.). However, I've sent out some e-mails, spent about an hour doing research, and I've still yet to find how this effects those of us that have DirecTV. I love the Blazers, but let's just say I will be seeing a lot fewer games if they're not made available in some way on my DirecTV.
That's it for now, I'll be back this evening for a wrap up of the Lottery.