Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Confessions

2 weeks to go until training camp opens, I'm sure the Moderator of this board and myself will have a full breakdown for everyone position by position next week, but there are some non-basketball related issues that need to be made perfectly clear.

Yes, I left the game early on Saturday. I threw a tantrum, left the game with about 4 minutes to go, and ended up watching the last minute and a half at Rennies with about 100 other morons who also left early. What's worse is that I have a long history of this sort of thing. There were at least (at least!!!) three Bronco games my dad and I left early only to listen to Elway lead the comeback on the radio in the car. I suppose it's hereditary.

All that being said, and yes maybe you can't spell pout without OU, but the officials did not lose that game for Oklahoma. They didn't cover Paysinger on the pass, they didn't get a field goal blocked, they didn't allow 21 plays of 10 yards or more in the game. Not to be snide, well, maybe a little snide, but scoreboard. Deal with it.

I still can't quantify what happened with my Dodgers last night.

Jake Plummer can rot in hell.

That is all, season preview will be coming in the next few weeks. Until then, I'm off to Bandon for some golf and a lot of booze.

1 comment:

derrenmatts said...

Hey there, Blazers fans. I didn't know where to post this, so I'm putting it here. Just to let you know, I'm neither a Blazers fan, nor a troller--I'm a Celtics fan looking for a good hearted Blazers' fan to give my website some insight into Sebastian Telfair.

We're pretty excited to have him on the team, but you guys have been watching him the past 2 years and probably know more about him than we do. So it will be greatly appreciated if one of you could do a write up for our message board and lend us your insight and knowledge about Telfair. We are interested to know more about his strengths and weaknessess, and why he wasn't able to live up to his vast hype in his 2 years in Portland.

We have nothing to offer for your service, other than giving you credit for doing a blog crossover and letting other Celtics' fans see the generousity of the Blazers' fans. So I hope we hear from you in the near future. And hopefully we can start up a friendship between 2 up and coming teams who are striving to become the future powerhouses in the NBA.

Thanks in advance,

DerrenMatts

Loy's Place Blog Website:
http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/

or our message board

http://celticsgreen.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=0506