Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I think...I need another drink...

Well, you are all going to have to wait another day to get the preview of the forwards and centers. It was going to be up today, but I've started hate drinking. Yes, Grady Little brought in a starter with two bulging discs in his back just to get some work in during a tie game in the bottom of the 7th. This was after the Dodgers had already got two guys thrown out at the plate on the same play. I didn't make that up. Your 2006 Los Angeles Dodgers playoff roster will apparently be brought to you by Chico's Bail Bonds, and yes, I'd rather have Buttermaker managing my team. So...you get to wait another day for the front court breakdown. I promise it will be up tomorrow. As for today, I love Scotch. Scotch, Scotch, Scotch, here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mmm, mmm, mmm.

No comments: